Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Bushtits Bundle Together



Bushtits bundle together in the dripping fronds of Coast Redwood, wet from the sprinkler spraying Bull Run rain fall and aquifer pumped ancestral waters. Tittering in joy as Mama Inti mother sun’s rays sparkle constellations of miniature rainbows this July morning in Portland, Oregon.

About this poem

This poem is part of my Solstice solar year poem cycle, where I write a poem a day from June 22, 2019 to June 21, 2020. The poem a day may get posted on a different day than it was written, or several poems might get posted on the same day. And if I choose to submit a poem to a literary journal, I delete it from this blog before doing so. That's my project. I hope it touches your soul and makes you think. And maybe inspires you to write more poems of your own.

No comments: